20-25kg/H 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer Filament Making Machine Extruder
|Place of Origin:||China Jiangsu|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 28500 set|
|Packaging Details:||PE film and wood case|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets per month|
|Raw Material:||PLA ABS PA PETG PEI||Capacity:||20-25kg/h|
|Cooling Way:||Water Cooling/fan Cooling||L/D:||28/1|
25kg/h 3D Printer Filament Machine,
PETG 3d printer filament extruder,
25kg/h 3d printer filament extruder
20-25kg/h PCL PETG PLA 3d Printer Filament Extruder Machine
This model always be used for produce large amount of 3D Printer filament.
This extruder can be used to plastic modification test, pipe extrusion test, filament extrusion text and granulation test with different moulds. It is an essential equipment of the chemical enterprise, scientific research institution, college and university.
|SJ-45 Extruder||1 set|
|Hot water tank||1 sets|
|Cool water tank||1 set|
|Laser Caliper||1 set|
|Haul-off machine||1 set|
|Filament accumualtor||1 set|
- Produce different raw material: ABS, PLA, PA, HIPS, PET, PEEK, BVOH etc.
- Perfect Tolerance: +/-0.03mm, even +/-0.02mm.
- Easy operation: PLC full-automatically control system
- Easy to install: We use aeronautical plugs. You need only to connect the main power to the power supplier.
- Oversea service: we will send 1-2 technicians for machine’s installation and debugging according to customer’s requirement.
- Experience: We are the earliest professional manufacturer of 3D Printer Filament Extruder in China.
3D printing technology has been applied in jewelry, footwear, industrial design, construction, engineering and construction, automobile, aerospace, dental and medical industries, education, geographic information system, civil engineering, guns and other fields.
Based on the analysis of the characteristics and performance of different structures of 3D printers and consumables, we have a clearer understanding of the working principle of 3D printers. We believe that plastic materials will remain the mainstream material for 3D printing for a long time.